Water Heater, Clothing Sparked Mitchell Apartment Fire

Sep 29, 2015 |
Video posted below.


Water Heater, Clothing Sparked Mitchell Apartment Fire

JavaScript is used to provide enhanced functionality for much of KELOLAND.com. For the best experience on this site, please enable JavaScript. Investigators have determined that a water heater and clothing sparked an apartment building fire Saturday night in Mitchell that displaced five families. Assistant Fire Chief Paul Morris said the fire started in the basement boiler room when clothing next to a hot water heater ignited after the water heater turned on. No one was hurt in the fire. The Re
See all stories on this topic

Posted in: kelo

Comments are closed.